Visitors

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tiny flashlight android app review

Using real flash lights for simple searching under the bed is so old fashioned. And holding a flash light when you phone is waste of energy. So why not have an app which can give you a basic flash light and have much more features than the regular flash light. Luckily I found an app which is powerful, bright and has lot of other flash light features.
Note: This app has been reviewed in samsung galaxy pop.

Tiny flash light + led.

tiny flashlight
Out of many flash light apps I have downloaded tiny flash light is the best. This app is simple to use and takes very less space. The app can also be shifted to memory card though I advise you to keep it in your phone memory as this app can come to your rescue when you are lost in jungle maybe.
Tiny flash light not only does have a simple flash light it also has some other types of lights like emergency light etc. There are features like double strobe etc which is not available across all devices. Also the phone with which I reviewed this app does not have a camera flash. 


The good!

As I have said tiny flash light is an really good built app. Until today It has never crashed on my device. 

Some of the lights in this phone.

Emergency light in tiny flash light
tiny flashlight plus led


Tiny flash light camera flash light
more optionsBesides these lights there are some more which are not supported for all devices.

The bad!

I don't know why but this app requires lot of permission's. Sucks battery juice fast. Reports of crashing in newer version of androids (mine is android 2.3 the newest version as of today is 4.0 long difference huh!). Some times the app slows down for 10 seconds when advertisements appear (maybe my device). The same instruction comes out all the time when you choose other lights (see the first image at "the good section") I hate seeing those again and again.

Verdict!

If I was you was I downloading this? Yes! Tiny flash light  is an good app and better than other 10 flash light apps I have used. It has been already 3 months since I used this app and I have still not uninstalled it (I usually uninstall apps after few days).

Tiny flash light + led by nikolay ananievcan be downloaded from amazon app store for free, Click here.

Image source: amazon.

I like this app? what about you! leave your thoughts in the comments section.

7 comments:

  1. good app downloaded it dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice app! thanks for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this app can be a complete replacement for an powerful flash light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in the future there will android phones with powerful camera flash it will be super cool.

      Delete
  4. Nice app! Lot of permission's though. I have a samsung galaxy ace works good.

    ReplyDelete

No drinking here buddy! leave your comments in the comments section.