Visitors

Monday, July 2, 2012

AlarmDroid review

Wow so many apps I have and so many apps I have reviewed! And I forgot about the one which I use almost every morning. It is this cool good looking app called the alarmdroid. I have been using this app on my samsung galaxy mini since 4 months and this app is better than all the other android alarm apps I have used.
Lets dig in on this app!
Alarm droid set alarm screen
This is the new screen in the updated version of this app. 
Alarm droid android appSetting alarms with this app is very easy. You press the clock+ button select the time on the easy to set time box. Unlike other alarm apps on the market with this app you can enter the time. This feature of this app saves me lot of time frustration. You can set the snooze time. You can set repeating alarms etc. There are also many other features in this app like the speaking clock, internet radio streaming, etc.
Why I like this app?
This app is cleanly designed. Easy to use and designed for normal humans like me. Every thing is near to perfect in this app. I also like to press the on button which give's a vibratory feedback.
Out of many alarm apps I have used one thing which was missing in many was the good "prevent you from sleep or snooze button". This app as it. I set the puzzles in this app to difficult level and when the alarm ring in the morning 
I try to press the snooze button. But because of the puzzles I end up waking up fresh with my brain getting a little exercise. 

So give this app a serious test... You will like yourself for downloading this.
Image credits: playstore

No comments:

Post a Comment

No drinking here buddy! leave your comments in the comments section.